Theoretical and practical aspects of the requirements for the structural design principles associated with fenestration products in accordance with the requirements of the NAFS harmonized standard and the AAMA 450 and AAMA 2502 procedures.
Day 1: Theoretical Aspects
– Regulatory texts related to the structural design of fenestration products ;
– Reminder of the concepts used for materials resistance;
– Moment of inertia and assemblies rigidity calculation notions;
– Structural contribution of the glass;
– General reviews, such as reference pressures evaluation and the acceptable arrows and constraints;
Day 2: Workshop
– Practical, laboratory-based workshop covening the structural notions acquired.
– Classroom calculation workshop to validate the results acquired during the practical lab workshop.
Note: the participant must bring his / her computer
Cost: CAD $ 1025